- A piece of furniture to grow old with
- Also suitable for 90 cm high tables
- Can be stained in any color
- Leather wrapping on armrest
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- For regular cleaning, use a lightly moistened cloth with a mild detergent without solvents or abrasives.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, a cloth moistened with alcohol can be used.
- Disinfection can be done with alcohol if the surface is dried afterwards.
Ram is a walking stool with good function and design. It does just as well in the home as in public environments. The furniture brings together the functional walking frame with a designed piece of furniture, without compromising on ease of use. The design is inspired by cycling, with a birch frame and details in leather and metal.
It has white metal details as standard. The wooden parts can be ordered clear lacquered or with black or white stain as standard. The armrests can be ordered leather-wrapped in either black or brown from Tärnsjö Garveri.
Frame is designed by Julia Madås & Sophie Hardy in collaboration.