- Solid wood (leg stand)
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
An affordable coffee table with a lower shelf
Nivå 600-2 is a stylish table in Scandinavian design, with a lower shelf. It is available in birch and stained in white or black as standard. Any NCS color can be ordered for an additional charge. The top board is available in birch veneer, birch laminate and white laminate.
The coffee table series Nivå is marked with Möbelfakta and FSC-mix. It contains seven different models and formats: round, oval, rectangular or square. The table height is 59 cm throughout.