- Solid wood (leg stand)
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
Julia 765 is a shelf in Scandinavian design with a rounded shape. It is a stylish and versatile piece of furniture, suitable for example as a sideboard, window table and room divider in office environments and dining rooms.
Julia 765 comes with generous shelves where binders and other taller books can be accommodated at height. It is available in clear lacquer or black or white stain as standard. Any color applies as an option.
The shelf is labeled FSC mix. The series is drawn by Eva Schildt.