- Offers soft shapes
- Neat and easy to place
- Generous and embracing
- Flexible back cushion for support
- Gap between seat and back for best hygiene
- Easy to get to under the sofa, which facilitates cleaning
- Removable seat fabric
- Any NCS color
- Armrest protection
- Frame in birch or oak
- Frame in any NCS color
- Rubber fabric/hospital fabric on seat
- Solid wood
- Removable upholstery (seat)
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- Removable and washable fabrics are washed according to washing instructions. These are sewn with a shrink seam, wash before use for optimal fit.
- Vacuuming with a soft nozzle is often sufficient for cleaning.
- Stains should always be removed as quickly as possible. In most cases, wiping with a damp cloth is sufficient, for more difficult stains, a pH-neutral detergent or a foam detergent for professional use can be used.
- Always use white cloths and avoid wetting a woolen fabric to a greater extent, as this risks remaining stains.
- If necessary, a foam detergent can also be used for a more thorough cleaning if this is allowed in the fabric's specification.
The Humlan furniture family comes with soft shapes and neat formats, which create inclusive environments. The furniture is easy to place in the public space, with generous and inviting seating areas.
Humlan 377 is a three-seater sofa in a stylish design, with rounded shapes and slightly slanted legs.
The Humlan furniture family is made of FSC-certified birch and is labeled Möbelfakta.