- Available as a armchair and rocking chair
- Fair total depth gives the opportunity to place a rocking chair in a public environment
- Spacious and comfortable, works well as a dining chair as well as a solitary
- Related to the chair Björn and the armchair Sture
- Can be stained in any color
- Available as a wooden seat or a fixed upholstered seat
- Shaped sheepskin
- Solid wood
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
Curt is a series of peg chairs in birch, which is Björn's big brother series. Curt comes in wider and rounder shapes and suits, for example, lounges and dining rooms.
The rocking chair Curt 091 is available with a wooden seat or with a fixed, upholstered seat. It can be ordered in clear lacquered birch or stained in black or white as standard.