- Available both as a chair and a armchair
- The armchair can be suspended
- Generous measurements suit more kinds of people
- Related to the armchair Sture and the armchair Curt
- Can be stained in any color
- Available as a wooden seat or a fixed upholstered seat
- Shaped sheepskin
- Sliding wheels for the armchair
- Solid wood
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
Björn 095 is a peg chair with an innovative design in birch wood. It was designed by Björn Dahlström, who also gave the chair its name. A prominent part of the design is the upper part of the back, which stabilizes the round bars. Björn 195 comes with armrests and can be hung for easy storage.
The chairs in the Björn family are made of birch wood and are labeled with FSC-mix and Möbelfakta.
Björn is delivered with a wooden seat or with an upholstered, fixed seat. Take a look at our fabric guide to find the right fabric.