Height adjustable table
Design: NC Nordic Care
In the assortment since 2014
Height adjustable table, with a length of 180 cm. The table is available i birch, oak, black or white as standard or can be coloured in any RAL colour as an option. Mechanically height adjustable, 72-83 cm. The table tops can be ordered in different alternatives, birch or oak veneer, birch or oak laminate or in white. The table top has a straight profile and the frame are available in birch and oak finish, or as stained.
The Nivå series include nine different tables with different sizes and shapes. Four of them are mechanically height adjustable. The whole series meet the Möbelfakta standards.
Solid wood (legs)
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain has a natural variation in pattern, hue and lustre from the start. The wood is affected for example by humidity, temperature and season. Due to the fact that wood is a living material it means:
- Screws need to be tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Massive tabletops might need to settle with up to 0.5% depending on the surroundings.
- Light from lamps and sunshine have a certain effect on the colour and lightness of the wood surface, so please let the same amount of light expose the whole surface.
To take care of the environment we lacquer a big part of our products with water-based products. This means:
- Spill of coffee or other liquids must be wiped off immediately.
- Please clean the surface with washing-up liquid or mild pH neutral cleanser and lukewarm water, wipe with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents which are alkaline, aggressive, contains abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection non-alcohol based agents are recommended, such as Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol based agents should not be used.
Laminates are very durable surfaces and work well in public spaces.
- Please wipe daily with a dry cloth.
- For more stubborn stains a non-abrasive cleaning solution can be used.
- Ingrained stains and any discolouration can usually be removed by using a mildly abrasive cleaning cream or paste.
- Rings or marks on the surface are easiest to remove with a window cleaning solution.
- Do not use scouring pads or steel wool, as these can scratch the surface.
- Marks from ink or felt pen can be removed by using an acetone or alcohol based cleaner on a clean cloth.
- Disinfection can be made with alcohol based agents if the surface is wiped dry with a cloth afterwards.
- For normal cleaning, please use a slightly damp cloth with a mild cleaning agent without solvents or abrasives.
- For badly soiled surfaces, please use an alcohol-based cleaner and a damp cloth.
- Alcohol based agents can be used to disinfect if it is wiped dry with a cloth afterwards.
Please wipe clean by using a cleaning solution that does not contain solvents or abrasives. Normal washing-up liquid works well.