Freja footstool is a nice complement to Freja 236 and also has a frame in solid birch. The fabric is removable so it is easy to remove and wash. Rubber weave is available as optional extra.
Produced in birch FSC 100% and meets the Möbelfakta standards.
Available as clear lacquered or as stained.
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain has a natural variation in pattern, hue and lustre from the start. The wood is affected for example by humidity, temperature and season. Due to the fact that wood is a living material it means:
- Screws need to be tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Massive tabletops might need to settle with up to 0.5% depending on the surroundings.
- Light from lamps and sunshine have a certain effect on the colour and lightness of the wood surface, so please let the same amount of light expose the whole surface.
To take care of the environment we lacquer a big part of our products with water-based products. This means:
- Spill of coffee or other liquids must be wiped off immediately.
- Please clean the surface with washing-up liquid or mild pH neutral cleanser and lukewarm water, wipe with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents which are alkaline, aggressive, contains abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection non-alcohol based agents are recommended, such as Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol based agents should not be used.
- Please wash removable and washable fabrics according to washing instructions. These have been sewn with allowance for shrinkage, so please wash before use for optimal fit.
- Vacuum cleaning with a soft nozzle is generally sufficient for cleaning fabrics.
- Spots should always be removed as quickly as possible. In most cases, it is sufficient to wipe with a cloth dampened with distilled water. For more difficult spots, use a pH-neutral washing-up liquid or a foaming detergent for professional use.
- Always use white cloths and avoid dampening woollen fabrics, as woollen fabrics risk leaving spots behind.
- A foaming detergent can also be used for more thorough cleaning, assuming this is permitted by the fabric’s specification.