Design: Marie Norell Möller
A sideboard in birch, clear lacquered or white stain with lockable doors and one movable shelf. The sideboard sits on a plinth panel with four legs.
The sideboard is also available together with a top cabinet with glass doors, article number 911.
Ellinor storage unit goes very well together with the sofa series Ellinor and Elin.
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain has a natural variation in pattern, hue and lustre from the start. The wood is affected for example by humidity, temperature and season. Due to the fact that wood is a living material it means:
- Screws need to be tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Massive tabletops might need to settle with up to 0.5% depending on the surroundings.
- Light from lamps and sunshine have a certain effect on the colour and lightness of the wood surface, so please let the same amount of light expose the whole surface.
To take care of the environment we lacquer a big part of our products with water-based products. This means:
- Spill of coffee or other liquids must be wiped off immediately.
- Please clean the surface with washing-up liquid or mild pH neutral cleanser and lukewarm water, wipe with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents which are alkaline, aggressive, contains abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection non-alcohol based agents are recommended, such as Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol based agents should not be used.
Marie Norell Möller
Marie Norell-Möller is an architect SIR/MSA. She was born in 1955 in Stockholm, Sweden. She works in her own company; Norell-Möbel AB.
For NC Marie has designed the series ELIN and ELLINOR.
Marie holds a degree from vid Konstfack University College of Arts Crafts and Design in Stockholm. Her thesis resulted in the chair Paris for Skandiform. She has also designed products for Gemla and her own company Norell-Möbel AB.
Marie has been awarded with Utmärkt Svensk Form and DiamantEmma.