- Stool inspired by the space rocket
- Stool and bar stool in three different seat heights
- Metal footpegs against abrasions and scratches
- Can be stained in any color
- Available as a wooden seat or an upholstered seat
- Solid wood
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- For regular cleaning, use a lightly moistened cloth with a mild detergent without solvents or abrasives.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, a cloth moistened with alcohol can be used.
- Disinfection can be done with alcohol if the surface is dried afterwards.
Sputnik is a furniture family with stools in solid birch. The design is inspired by a stylized space rocket. The Sputnik 100 bar stool can be ordered with either a wooden seat or a fixed, upholstered seat. It has metal footpegs for long durability and longevity.
The stools in the Sputnik family are labeled with FSC Mix. In standard design, they are available in clear lacquered birch or black or white stain.
For an additional charge, the pallets can be delivered in any NCS color.
Sputnik is drawn by Björn Dahlström.