- Available both as chair, armchair and XL-armchair
- Suspendable armchair (art no. 463)
- Removable upholstery
- Rubber fabric as standard
- Can be stained in any color
- Available as a wooden seat or an upholstered seat
- Extra seat height on the armchair and XL-armchair
- Back cushion
- Sliding wheels for the armchair and the XL-armchair
- Solid wood
- Removable upholstery
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- Removable and washable fabrics are washed according to washing instructions. These are sewn with a shrink seam, wash before use for optimal fit.
- Vacuuming with a soft nozzle is often sufficient for cleaning.
- Stains should always be removed as quickly as possible. In most cases, wiping with a damp cloth is sufficient, for more difficult stains, a pH-neutral detergent or a foam detergent for professional use can be used.
- Always use white cloths and avoid wetting a woolen fabric to a greater extent, as this risks remaining stains.
- If necessary, a foam detergent can also be used for a more thorough cleaning if this is allowed in the fabric's specification.
Erik is a series of robust chairs in birch wood with a classic design. The Erik family is durable and stylish, which makes it popular in public settings. The chairs are available in four different models: with and without armrests, and with and without an upholstered seat. Erik is also available in an extra spacious XL model with armrests.
The chairs are marked with FSC mix and can be obtained clear lacquered or stained in black or white as standard. Erik is certified with Möbelfakta.