- Available as a chair and armchair
- Nice and solid peg chair in ash
- The pegs in the back form a natural bag hook
- Can be stained in any color
- Available as a wooden seat or a fixed upholstered seat
- Leather wrapping on armrests
- Solid wood
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- For regular cleaning, use a lightly moistened cloth with a mild detergent without solvents or abrasives.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, a cloth moistened with alcohol can be used.
- Disinfection can be done with alcohol if the surface is dried afterwards.
The armchair Alva 174 is a development of the Alva chair that was launched in 2017. The new Alva is also made of ash, but now with armrests in metal wire that are wrapped around the back pins, with a bracket under the seat. The slightly folded back pins are shaped according to the user for maximum comfort.
The chair was designed by Jonas Osslund, who aimed to design a classic stick chair with as few sticks as possible. The end result was a chair with solid craftsmanship and good design.
Alva 174 is offered with a wooden seat or a fixed, upholstered seat. Alva is available in clear lacquered ash, or stained in white or black as standard.
For an additional charge, it can be ordered in any NCS color. Fabric is freely chosen. Take a look at our fabric guide for tips.