We at NC protect your privacy.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
NC Nordic Care AB
Ydrevägen 23, Tranås
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FROM WHERE?
We only collect your personal data to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill certain predetermined purposes, which are shown in the section below. Among other things we collect information about you when you request a quote, place an order for our products or services, when you register for our newsletter or when you apply for employment with us. Furthermore, we collect information when you voluntarily fill out customer surveys or contact forms, give us feedback and if you contact our customer service.
The types of personal data we collect may, depending on the context, include:
• Name, position, title, language and contact information, including email address, telephone number and postal address;
• application documents such as CV and cover letter;
• purchase history;
• delivery and billing information and payment information; also
• other information that you provided to us in connection with, for example, contact with our customer service.
Collection of your personal data can take place from the following sources:
• NC website, e.g. when you order a product, sign up for our newsletter, register and download information or contact us via our contact forms;
• when you contact us by email or telephone;
• by agreement, invoice or other business contact, if you are a contact person for one of our contractual partners;
• from third parties in the form of various address providers;
• Through various activities, e.g. fairs and events.
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
We collect and process your personal data for the purposes and with the support of the legal grounds set out below:
Purpose of the usage
Fulfillment of agreement
Balance of interests
ESPECIALLY REGARDING CONSENT
Sometimes we may need your consent in order to process your personal data, e.g. regarding the sending of newsletters. In these cases, you will receive information about this and you will also have the opportunity to say yes or no to the current personal data processing.
You can revoke a given consent at any time by contacting us at the contact details stated above. Such revocation may take place in whole or in part. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can, in addition to contacting us as mentioned above, withdraw your consent through a link in the current mailing.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order for NC to be able to carry out the commitments we have towards you as a customer or contact person for a customer, data may be transferred to third parties who act as personal data assistants to NCs. These parties provide, among other things, data support, e-mail and cloud storage services, analytical services and transport services for ordered products. We do not disclose or sell any personal data to other third parties for any purpose.
• there is an adequate level of protection in the recipient country;
• NC has obtained your consent to the transfer;
• there is legal support for the transfer in applicable data protection legislation;
• NC has entered into agreements containing the European Commission's model clauses (2010/87/EU) with the recipient, without changes or additions that conflict with the clauses;
• the recipient has established binding corporate internal rules approved by the relevant supervisory authority (so-called Binding Corporate Rules); or
• the recipient has completed self-certification and joined the EU-U.S. The Privacy Shield Principles by registering on the U.S. Department of Commerce Privacy Shield list, when transferring to the United States.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We at NC work continuously to ensure, in relation to the processing of your personal data, an organizational and technical security level that at least meets the requirements set out in the data protection legislation in force at any given time.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA STORED?
Your personal data is never saved longer than what is permitted by applicable law and to achieve the purposes stated above. Your personal data is processed by us during the time periods specified below. They are then deleted.
• Contact person for companies: Your data is saved as long as you are listed as the contact person for a company that has a business relationship with NC.
• Communication: If you have contact with NC via e-mail, for example, your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary to complete the contact.
• The job seeker: NC saves your application documents, including your CV and cover letter, during the recruitment process and for a period of two years thereafter to enable us to defend against potential legal claims.
• Legal obligation: NC saves such documentation that constitutes accounting information according to current accounting rules.
• Consent In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, we only save your personal data as long as we have your consent to it.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
• You have the right to access the personal data that we process. You can thus request information about what personal data is stored with us, the purposes for the processing of this personal data and information about where this personal data has been obtained.
• If your personal data should be incorrect or incomplete, you can request to have it corrected.
• In some cases, you have the right to have your data deleted, e.g. if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• You have the right in certain cases to demand that NC's processing of your personal data be limited, e.g. if you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which is done after a balance of interests. The processing of your personal data can also be restricted during the time that checks are carried out to see if our reasons outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms.
• You have the right to withdraw or change the consents you have given us at any time.
• Under certain circumstances, you can obtain and have certain personal data transferred in an electronic format, in some cases also to another personal data controller (data portability).
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority if you believe that NC's processing of your personal data is not in accordance with applicable law.
CHANGES TO THE INTEGRITY POLICY
If the changes concern such personal data processing that we carry out based on your consent, we will give you the opportunity to give your consent again.