Design: Ruud Ekstrand
A cabinet in birch veneer or oak veneer. Woodstock is available as two different modules; cabinet and top shelf. They are designed to be used together. Add a plinth panel in in birch or oak with legs in chrome, birch or oak.
Magnetic locks on the doors are available as optional extra. Both the cabinet and teh top shelf have movable shelfes.
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain has a natural variation in pattern, hue and lustre from the start. The wood is affected for example by humidity, temperature and season. Due to the fact that wood is a living material it means:
- Screws need to be tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Massive tabletops might need to settle with up to 0.5% depending on the surroundings.
- Light from lamps and sunshine have a certain effect on the colour and lightness of the wood surface, so please let the same amount of light expose the whole surface.
To take care of the environment we lacquer a big part of our products with water-based products. This means:
- Spill of coffee or other liquids must be wiped off immediately.
- Please clean the surface with washing-up liquid or mild pH neutral cleanser and lukewarm water, wipe with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents which are alkaline, aggressive, contains abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection non-alcohol based agents are recommended, such as Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol based agents should not be used.
For NC Ruud Ekstrand has designed WOODSTOCK and CLEO.
Ruud is active in his own company Ruud Ekstrand Design AB. He was born in 1943 in Malmö, Sweden.
Throughout the years Ruud has been awarded numerous times for his designs. He has received Forsnäspriset in 1986 and Guldstolen in 1992. He has also been awarded with Utmärkt Svensk Form 14 times.Read more