Design: Sara Szyber
Media cabinet in birch with one movable shelf. Magnetic locks on the doors are available as optional extra. The Frank storage series include cabinet with glass doors, sideboard and media cabinet and they are designed to be used together.
The Frank storage series are easily furnished and gives the room character and function. The cabinet itself is only available in birch clear lacquered. But the door handles can be stained, which gives it a distinct look and makes the handle easy to find.
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain has a natural variation in pattern, hue and lustre from the start. The wood is affected for example by humidity, temperature and season. Due to the fact that wood is a living material it means:
- Screws need to be tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Massive tabletops might need to settle with up to 0.5% depending on the surroundings.
- Light from lamps and sunshine have a certain effect on the colour and lightness of the wood surface, so please let the same amount of light expose the whole surface.
To take care of the environment we lacquer a big part of our products with water-based products. This means:
- Spill of coffee or other liquids must be wiped off immediately.
- Please clean the surface with washing-up liquid or mild pH neutral cleanser and lukewarm water, wipe with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents which are alkaline, aggressive, contains abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection non-alcohol based agents are recommended, such as Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol based agents should not be used.
Interior architect and designer
For NC Sara Szyber has designed the storage system FRANK.
Sara has an education at Konstfack University College of Arts Crafts and Design in Stockholm. She was born in 1963 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Since her degree in 1993 she has freelanced as a designer and interior architect in numerous projects covering interior, exhibitions and product design. She has designed products that she has produced under her own name as well as in collaborations with established producers such as Riksutställningar, Svenska Institutet, Futurniture, Design House Stockholm, Formtanke.
Sara participates on a regular basis with her own products at exibitions in Sweden and internationally and has been awarded several scholarshipsRead more