Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
Sture 694 is a square table in a stylish design, with softly rounded corners. In the Sture series, there are triangular and square tables in different heights, so that they can be used as tables.
All with asymmetrical shapes that can be combined in decorative arrangements.
The table's top is made of MDF, with birch legs. The undercarriage is in welded metal. Sture always comes stained in black or white as standard.
Any color can be ordered as an add-on.
Sture is drawn by Björn Dahlström.