- Practical and durable laminate board
- Solid wood
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
Laminates are very durable surfaces that fit well in public environments.
- Daily cleaning with a dry cloth.
- For more difficult stains, non-abrasive cleaners can be used.
- Hardly ingrained stains or discolorations can usually be removed by carefully using a cleaning agent with a mild abrasive action.
- Rings and streaks that form on the surface are most easily removed with window cleaner.
- Do not use scouring pads or steel wool as this will cause scratches.
- Marker and ink marks can be removed with e.g. acetone or alcohol on a clean cloth.
- Disinfection can be done with alcohol if the surface is dried afterwards.
Table Rialto in solid natural birch or in stain with a base in solid wood. The table is very stable and this model is available in the sizes 140 x 80 cm and 180 x 80 cm as standard. The height of this table is 73 cm.
Marked with Möbelfakta. Possibility of staining for individual coloring. Painted by Peter Andersson.