Care instructions for this piece of furniture
- Removable and washable fabrics are washed according to washing instructions. These are sewn with a shrink seam, wash before use for optimal fit.
- Vacuuming with a soft nozzle is often sufficient for cleaning.
- Stains should always be removed as quickly as possible. In most cases, wiping with a damp cloth is sufficient, for more difficult stains, a pH-neutral detergent or a foam detergent for professional use can be used.
- Always use white cloths and avoid wetting a woolen fabric to a greater extent, as this risks remaining stains.
- If necessary, a foam detergent can also be used for a more thorough cleaning if this is allowed in the fabric's specification.
If you take care of the leather in the right way, it will become more beautiful over the years.
- Leather is heat sensitive. Therefore, direct sunlight and close contact with heating elements should be avoided.
- Vacuum the furniture to remove loose dirt and dust.
- Wipe the leather with a slightly damp cloth and a mild soapy solution can be used for cleaning.
- Water-based leather care products extend the lifespan.
Pocket is an innovative storage accessory and noise suppressor. The product fits all types of chairs or reading armchairs and offers stylish storage for the songbook, conference folder, tablet or why not the ongoing knitting project. Thanks to its sound-absorbing felt material, Pocket is also perfect as a noise-absorbing accessory in public rooms with hard floor surfaces.
Designed by Peter Andersson.