- Raised & lowerable seat
- Available as stool and bench, in ash
- No screws or metal fittings
- Sheepskin roundel
- Solid wood
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
The Orkester furniture family comes in solid ash, with furniture that is joined together without screws and metal fittings. The Orkester family consists of a stool and two benches, with two and three seats respectively. They draw inspiration from classic piano stools, with adjustable seats.
The bench Orkester 083 has three seats, which invite you to adjust the height for several users. It is designed, for example, schools, daycare centers, waiting rooms, receptions, passages and entrances.
Orkester is drawn by Mia Cullin.