- The family fits in corridors as well as in conversation rooms and dining rooms
- Great variety choices and many possibilities when choosing different fabrics
- Possibility of staining for individual coloring
- Royal comfort
- The family now also includes a comfortable footrest
- Can be stained in any color
- Solid wood
- Removable upholstery
- Replaceable padding
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- Removable and washable fabrics are washed according to washing instructions. These are sewn with a shrink seam, wash before use for optimal fit.
- Vacuuming with a soft nozzle is often sufficient for cleaning.
- Stains should always be removed as quickly as possible. In most cases, wiping with a damp cloth is sufficient, for more difficult stains, a pH-neutral detergent or a foam detergent for professional use can be used.
- Always use white cloths and avoid wetting a woolen fabric to a greater extent, as this risks remaining stains.
- If necessary, a foam detergent can also be used for a more thorough cleaning if this is allowed in the fabric's specification.
Kurbits 134 is an extra spacious peg chair in a classic design. The name Kurbits comes from the decorative art of painting from Dalarna – a landscape that the entire furniture family is inspired by.
The chair has a wooden seat with the option of having a seat cushion and back cushion in removable fabric as an option.
Kurbits 134 is made of birch wood that is labeled FSC-mix. The chair is drawn by Helene Tiedemann.