- Uniform expression with multifunctions
- Customizable and generous seating
- Offers many tactile materials
- Gap between seat and back for best hygiene
- Easy to get to under the sofa, which facilitates cleaning
- Removable fabric
- Any NCS color
- Low or high back
- +5 cm seat height
- Fabric-covered armrests
- Frame in any NCS color
- Rubber fabric/hospital fabric on seat
- Solid wood
- Removable upholstery
- Replaceable padding
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- Removable and washable fabrics are washed according to washing instructions. These are sewn with a shrink seam, wash before use for optimal fit.
- Vacuuming with a soft nozzle is often sufficient for cleaning.
- Stains should always be removed as quickly as possible. In most cases, wiping with a damp cloth is sufficient, for more difficult stains, a pH-neutral detergent or a foam detergent for professional use can be used.
- Always use white cloths and avoid wetting a woolen fabric to a greater extent, as this risks remaining stains.
- If necessary, a foam detergent can also be used for a more thorough cleaning if this is allowed in the fabric's specification.
If you take care of the leather in the right way, it will become more beautiful over the years.
- Leather is heat sensitive. Therefore, direct sunlight and close contact with heating elements should be avoided.
- Vacuum the furniture to remove loose dirt and dust.
- Wipe the leather with a slightly damp cloth and a mild soapy solution can be used for cleaning.
- Water-based leather care products extend the lifespan.
Two-seater sofa with high back
Jackie is a versatile furniture family with sofas, armchairs and chairs with different functions and sizes as well as tactile materials that create a varied but harmonious and uniform expression.
Jackie is a flexible and inclusive sofa where each individual gets their own clear seat and can also be adapted in a variety of different variants according to the individual and needs. For example, combine the sofa with a high and low back and add armrests to create functional seating based on changing needs.
For best hygiene, Jackie has removable and washable fabric as well a gap between the seat and back to prevent dirt and bacteria from getting stuck
Be a part of furniture family is made of FSC-certified birch and is labeled Möbelfakta.