- Available both as a chair and a armchair. Lounge armchair is included in the family
- Both chair and frame chair are stackable
- Coupling fittings and bookkeeper as accessories
- Possibility of staining for individual coloring
- Large selection of saddle girth colors enables individual expression
- Arched back provides high comfort. The mounting of the saddle girth gives flex in the back
- Low weight thanks to saddle girth seat
- Detail in the arm guide reduces the risk of crushing
- Can be stained in any color
- Coupling fittings
- Solid wood
Care instructions for this piece of furniture
Wood is a living material whose grain from the very beginning has a natural variation in pattern, color tone and luster. The wood is affected by, among other things, the season, heat and humidity. That wood is a living material means:
- Screws need to be re-tightened regularly, at least once a year.
- Solid table tops can naturally warp by up to 0.5%.
- Light from the sun and lighting can cause permanent color and light differences in the surface, so allow the entire wooden surface to be exposed to the same amount of light.
- Spills of coffee and other liquids need to be wiped up immediately.
- For cleaning, hand washing detergent or pH-neutral detergents and lukewarm water are recommended. Wipe off with clean water and wipe dry. Do not use cleaning agents that are alkaline, aggressive, contain abrasives or solvents.
- For disinfection, non-alcohol-based agents are recommended, e.g. Virkon or DAX Alco Free. Alcohol-based agents must not be used.
- Removable and washable fabrics are washed according to washing instructions. These are sewn with a shrink seam, wash before use for optimal fit.
- Vacuuming with a soft nozzle is often sufficient for cleaning.
- Stains should always be removed as quickly as possible. In most cases, wiping with a damp cloth is sufficient, for more difficult stains, a pH-neutral detergent or a foam detergent for professional use can be used.
- Always use white cloths and avoid wetting a woolen fabric to a greater extent, as this risks remaining stains.
- If necessary, a foam detergent can also be used for a more thorough cleaning if this is allowed in the fabric's specification.
Alvastra 061 is a chair in solid birch, with braided saddle girth in the seat and back. It is stackable for easy storage. The saddle girth comes in black as standard, with the possibility of individual coloring for an additional fee. The chair is available both with and without frames.
The wooden frame is available in clear lacquered birch or stained in black or white as standard.
Alvastra is labeled with FSC and Möbelfakta.